Complaint Review: Ability Recovery Services, LLC

• Reported By: marilynw723 — queens village New York
Ability Recovery Services, LLC
Internet USA

Ability Recovery Services, LLC Rude! Internet

I called to pay off Penn Foster school debt and spoke to a woman named tracy. her extension is 236. she was so rude. she asked me for an account number that i didnt have and said "oh dear god help me today" when i told her i didnt have one. then i told her that she had told me to call her back so that i can start my second semester and she said "don't put words in my mouth." so then i asked if she was having a bad day because she has an attitude and she said she was having a good day up until speaking with me and that shes doing me a favor by sending an email to the school for me and then she just said its done and hung up on me. This company needs to go out of business. or at least train their workers to have better customer service skills. Tracy ruined my day!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ability-Recovery-Services-LLC/internet/Ability-Recovery-Services-LLC-Rude-Internet-1170466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ability Recovery Services, LLC