Complaint Review: Able Housing

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Valley Grande Alabama
Able Housing
Roswell, Georgia USA

Able Housing Hired for a cleaning job and never received any payment. They score an F at the Georgia BBB. Roswell Georgia

I was hired for a cleaning job by a lady named Valerie @ Able housing in Roswell Georgia. I have not received the $175.00 owed to me. I filled out all invoices and took all pictures as requested. She started putting me off with excuses and when I googled the company I came across this rip off report where basically she had done the same exact thing to someone else.

I contacted her and she acknowledged she knew about it and claimed the man still works for them(highly doubtful). She claims they go through insurance companies however none of the ones here have ever heard of them. When I googled them I looked for companies near them to call and see if they knew of them and of course they had not. I contacted the BBB in Georgia and they said she has had 6 complaints against her and they have rated her an F. My advice... don't deal with them, it's all a scam!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Able-Housing/Roswell-Georgia/Able-Housing-Hired-for-a-cleaning-job-and-never-received-any-payment-They-score-an-F-at-1074520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Able Housing