• Report: #919127

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: BrittanyLeigh — Alexander Arkansas United States of America
Able financial servicing
2096 Gaither Rd Rockville, Maryland 20850 Internet United States of America

Able financial servicing Alexa financial conditionally approved no consigner if you pay insurance policy on loan green dot money pak Internet

I applied for bad credit loan and able financial stated they could help. Though skeptical, I accepted the contract and she told me that I did not need consigner if I bought an insurance policy on the loan. The first "insurance quote" was $798. Christine Davidson stated to me that I needed to get a green dot money pak from Walmart, and so I did. She took my payment with no problems!

The next day, she contacted me and said that an R9 credit issue arose and that I needed $620 more! Now I am really skeptical and I told her I wanted my $798 back because I did not have $620 more to give her. She said my refund will come to my bank account or I would receive a check in the mail within 5 days, and she would let me know which would come by the end of the business day (which was a Friday.

She never called on Friday, so I waited til Monday to call her back, no answer on Monday at all. Called on Tuesday and the phone number was temporarily closed! I was so upset that I went back to the website and requested info on a loan, since I had no way to get in touch with them! I have had no further calls or emails from Able Financial Servicing! Please Help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Able-financial-servicing/internet/Able-financial-servicing-Alexa-financial-conditionally-approved-no-consigner-if-you-pay-i-919127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Able financial servicing