Complaint Review: Able's

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: Terry — Tuscaloosa Alabama
Able's
357 Fm 1791 NHuntsville, TX 77320-3273 Huntsville, Texas USA

Able's Ableammo. Com Able's sporting Able's takes your money for products and overnight shipping for products they dont have. Huntsville Texas

I ordered products which I needed by a specific date and paid extra for air shipping.   Turns out that Able's didnt have items and initiated a drop ship from a warehouse in Louisiana after a two day delay.   I happen to have a ups account which notified me that the drop shipper had initiated a overnight ticket but not shipped.   Ables staff tried to give me the run around that they would verify shipping and get back to me.   I gave them the now invalid ups tracking number and requested a refund.   They maintained that the products would arrive today which of course they didnt.   I will follow up with my credit card company.  You will have no way to know if they truly have or can get your order as expected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ables/Huntsville-Texas-77320/Ables-Ableammo-Com-Ables-sporting-Ables-takes-your-money-for-products-and-overnight-s-1108462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Able's