Complaint Review: Abn Amro

• Submitted: Sat, August 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Abn Amro
1643 North Harris PKWY Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Abn Amro mortgage rip-off! They misled me. Sunrise Florida

*UPDATE Employee: I Can Help You Jeff

I was contacted by ABN Amro about lowering my interest rate to 6.25% since I was a customer in good standing with the Mortage company. I filled all necesary paperwork by the end of June and they said it would process in roughly 3 weeks. It is now August the 14th and they still have not process all the paper work and I was told I might not be eligible for the lower interst rate.

I am really disapointed with ABN Amro with their customer service and the individual that is suppose to be helping me. I have contacted Lynn Down 3 times during this time period and she refuses to return my calls. I feel I have been mislead by this company and this person. Beware when dealing with this company.

Jeff
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2004 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abn-Amro/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Abn-Amro-mortgage-rip-off-They-misled-me-Sunrise-Florida-103626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abn Amro

I Can Help You Jeff

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Jeff i am sorry to hear of your displeasure with ABN AMRO. They are one of the largest mortgage companies in the world. I work with them everyday and they are widely respected throughout the Mortgage Industry. They are a Prime Lender with the best rate going today. I can not say why their rep. never returned any of your phone calls, maybe she was on vacation or something. ABN AMRO is one the easiest lenders to work with, all you have to do is qualify under Fannie Mae guidelines and you will recieve the best rates going today. I would like to help you in your quest for that lower inbterest rate. Contact me I if you want that low rate. Chris @ (866) 879-8999.
Once again I am sorry that you had a bad experience with them, let me help you with a better experience. Thanks.