Complaint Review: Abode Air

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:surprise Arizona
Abode Air
1630 E. Apache Blvd Suite 8 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Abode Air abode air RIPS OFF ANOTHER SENIOR!!! Tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: ABODE AIR

Just like the poor lady in Sun City, I got RIPPED OFF by ABODE AIR! They conned me into a 10 year contract for $1434.12. Then came out again & charged me another $408.31, for another service call! And STILL didn't fix the original PROBLEM I had! I filed a complaint with the BBB, (abode has 33 complaints filed) and received a letter from abode air, stating in a nut shell that they would not refund any money to me! I said, I'll get back to the BBB, and he said GO AHEAD, all my complaints were resolved! I said, we'll this is one complaint that won't be resolved! He said smugley, "I'll get it resolved"!!!
At this writing, I am waiting for a reply from the BBB.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! sign me, ripped off

Another abode air victim
surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abode-Air/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Abode-Air-abode-air-RIPS-OFF-ANOTHER-SENIOR-Tempe-Arizona-460096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abode Air

AUTHOR: Another abode air victim - (U.S.A.)

Well, when I COMPLAINED ABOUT ABODE AIR, HOW THEY RIP OFF PEOPLE, last month. They had 33 complaints with the BBB! They now have 38 complaints! The BBB says that they are all RESOLVED! THAT IS Bu..Sh..! Mine isn't resolved, and the lady from Sun City is not resolved! So how can the BBB say these are ALL resolved??? These people are sly foxes, when it comes to conning people! They have a service tech working for them named "AL"...He is SMOOTH at conning you! He saw my tatoo, that said "USMC", and said Oh yeah , I;m a MARINE TO! I'll give you a great price, to help out a fellow Marine! yeah, he gave me a good price all right! Charged me $408 for a part that sells for about $8!!

I'm glad he wasn't in my outfit in the Marines, he probably would have SHOT ME IN THE BACK!! he WAS MORE LIKE THE ENEMY, rather than A FELLOW MARINE!. Somehow, somewhere some body will find out what these people are doing to old timers, and they will get their JUST DO"S, THAT ARE COMING TO THEM! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE THIEVES, ABODE AIR!!