Complaint Review: Abolish Pest Control

• Reported By: nononsense5000 — Chatsworth California United States of America
Abolish Pest Control
630097 Simi Valley, California United States of America

Abolish Pest Control BLATANT SCAM Simi Valley , California

The only thing this company will abolish is your bank account & patience. I had a skunk issue I was in dire need to have handled, I knew their were at least three skunks, and had informed the woman I spoke with that there would be more than one to take care of.  I am not one for killing an animal and informed the boys when they came to set the trap (singular) that they need to set multiple traps, and to make sure they would release the animals in the hill behind my house, they assured me they would return, that same day, with the extra traps and that no harm would come to these creatures.  They never returned, so after a few days I gave them a call, asking if they would replace the trap with new bate, and if they planned on ever coming back to set up 2 or 3 more traps, they never came back.  Five days after that first trap was set, I was startled by some type of noise, & when I went out to inspect the cage, a possum looking rodent was caught in the cage, not a skunk, and it was ripped apart.  I called the pest "control" company letting them know what happened.  The woman told me they would be back to pick up the cage that day.  We were charged over 300 bucks and I eventually threw out the cage because they never came back to pick it up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abolish-Pest-Control/Simi-Valley-California-93063/Abolish-Pest-Control-BLATANT-SCAM-Simi-Valley-California-983863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abolish Pest Control