Complaint Review: About the Children

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Disgusted in NY — Staten Island New York United States of America
About the Children
Goelta, California United States of America

About the Children Eric Vineyard. TOM Case mgr Atcllc@verizon & 123aboutthechildren.org Goelta, California

About the children.org may have you believe they will help you. But beware they are  Predators. They Prey on the desperate and then steal your money. I was in a very bad situation. All I wanted was to see my children,.Oh,  do they lie and tell you they have attorneys working on you case.  YOU NEVER recieve anything from them nor do you hear from an ATTORNEY.  Once they have your money, they no longer answer the phone for you. But, when they want your money they call constantly.  I was told I would get a full refund minus the first $99.00 and the 1st $24.99 membership fee. I am now in the process of reversing the fees with my bank.  Not only did they rip me off . They now claim that I signed a disclosure, that was supposedly mailed , I never signed anything at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/About-the-Children/Goelta-California-93117/About-the-Children-Eric-Vineyard-TOM-Case-mgr-Atcllcverizon-123aboutthechildrenorg-976656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on About the Children