• Report: #822051

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Esraa — Garland Texas United States of America
About the Children
I don't know N/O, California United States of America

About the Children online org they send me a draft for wrond service!! the court send me the paper back and says i don't have any custody and there is no case!! N/O, California

*Author of original report: About the Children

about the children called after i was searching online for attorney to help me to do modify for the the custody, so they said they will do that for me with a cheap rate which is about $900 total. then they said i have to pay the money first so they can start doing everything and do the modification! i did pay the money then they send me a draft with instruction how to file it! I called them they said i have to go to court and do everything, and the $900 just for the papers they send me which is something i can write and print out!! any way i said ok so i did send the paper to court, but the court send it back and says to me i have no case and they didn't take the paper! so i end up hire another attorney and pay a lot of money and just have that usless paper for nothin! i despute half of the money, but after 3 weeks from the despute they reverse the money back just by saying i did approve them to take the money!! i really want to sue them for that because now they take the money without my premetion!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/About-the-Children/NO-California-/About-the-Children-online-org-they-send-me-a-draft-for-wrond-service-the-court-send-me-t-822051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on About the Children

About the Children

AUTHOR: Esraa - (USA)

about the children called after i was searching online for attorney to help me to do modify for the the custody, so they said they will do that for me with a cheap rate which is about $900 total. then they said i have to pay the money first so they can start doing everything and do the modification! i did pay the money then they send me a draft with instruction how to file it! I called them they said i have to go to court and do everything, and the $900 just for the papers they send me which is something i can write and print out!! any way i said ok so i did send the paper to court, but the court send it back and says to me it's wrong aplication and i have no case and they didn't take the papers! so i end up hire another attorney and pay a lot of money and just have that usless paper for nothin! i despute half of the money, but after 3 weeks from the despute they reverse the money back just by saying i did approve them to take the money!! i really want to sue them for that because now they take the money without my premetion!!