Complaint Review: About the Children

• Reported By: Jeff — Albuquerque New Mexico
About the Children
Internet USA

About the Children very poor service Internet

I hired About the Children to prepare legal documents required to pursue a change of an existing child custody agreement.  After a comprehensive discussion and submitting a lengthy on-line information gathering form, About the Children sent me, for my proof reading and approval, a packet of confusing template driven documents full of typos.  I carefully reviewed them and submitted my corrections, page and paragraph identified in a new document as requested.  The second draft was just the first on again with all the same typos.  All the while I am billed monthly.  They even had the wrong district court in the wrong town at the top of every page.  After much rework I went to file my documents only to find out they were the wrong ones.  The court self help window gave me the document templates and instructions I needed for free.  The documents from About the Children where of no use.

About the Children is really about getting that upfront credit card payment.  They showed me nothing but polite incompetence and in the end provided no useful service of any kind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/About-the-Children/internet/About-the-Children-very-poor-service-Internet-1060022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on About the Children