Complaint Review: Aboutastro - Jenna

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Hyd Other
Aboutastro - Jenna
www.aboutastro.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

Aboutastro - Jenna Jenna the Psychic: A fraud? Arlington Connecticut

*Author of original report: Jenna/aboutastro.com: A rip-off

I placed an order for a personalized reading from Jenna on December 27, 2007. She debited $60 from my credit card account. I was shocked and dismayed to find that Jenna did not figure in the list of astrologers on the aboutastro.com website.

I have read quite a few stories about Jenna on the internet and that all her "personalized readings" are virtually the same!! I received my reading today and I'm very skeptical about the whole report.

She talks about an amazing transit that is going to happen in my life over the next 72 days, and that I'm going to win an unexpected sum of money through a game of chance or an online lottery. She also says that I'm going to meet my soul-mate online via a large dating website!! She hasn't mentioned which website though!! She says that I have to ensure that I'm connected to the internet on some crucial dates and that my intuition will lead me to the correct dating website!!

I can't believe that I have been such a fool!! I have been ripped off!!
I would like to know if anyone else has received a report so that we can make a comparison to check out if the reports are similar.

Smurffysmurf
Hyd
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2007 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aboutastro-Jenna/Connecticut/Aboutastro-Jenna-Jenna-the-Psychic-A-fraud-Arlington-Connecticut-295605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aboutastro - Jenna

AUTHOR: Moozlie - (New Zealand)

I have been harassed email after email by Jenna aboutastro.com to purchase a reading and thankfully after finding these ripoff reports did not go further to pay any money over for a reading. I wish to thank others for speaking out to save the rest of us.

Jenna/aboutastro.com: A rip-off

AUTHOR: Smurffysmurf - (India)

All my e-mails to aboutastro.com and Jenna are being ignored. The ones sent to the website have bounced!!