Complaint Review: Aboutastro.com Jenna

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Windsor Ontario
Aboutastro.com Jenna
aboutastro.com jenna Internet U.S.A.

Aboutastro.com Jenna I paid 45 dollars to get a 60 page reading she has avoided me ever since it was put on my creditcard. U.S.A Internet

I was very desperate and heartbroken over my grandson. I was trying ti find some kind of hope or guidance. I seen aboutastro.com on the internet it was jenna. I sent information to contact me, I heard from her right away. I would hear something from her everyday saying between December 2 and the 27th something was going to happen and I really needed to know how it could help me. I paid her 45 dollars on my mastercard and never received anything. I would keep trying to contact her, she would not respond. I tricked her and used my mothers email to let her know I want my money back but she has it so you cant send her messages like that onlt name and birth information.

Jenna is a scammer and takes advantage of people who are sad or heartbroken or in a desperate situation looking for some hope or guidance. This woman is a FRAUD and someone really needs to stop her. Its disgusting people are working hard for their money, Jenna sits on her lazy a** and scams people out of their money, because she is to lazy to get a real job.

Paula
Windsor, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aboutastrocom-Jenna/internet/Aboutastrocom-Jenna-I-paid-45-dollars-to-get-a-60-page-reading-she-has-avoided-me-ever-si-292512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aboutastro.com Jenna