Complaint Review: Above The Rest Fences Matthew Olyphant Owner

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — San Francisco California United States of America
Above The Rest Fences Matthew Olyphant Owner
San Rafael, California United States of America

Above The Rest Fences Matthew Olyphant Owner Matthew Olyphant Matt Olyphant Matthew Olyphant Ripped Me Off for Personal Adult Services I Provided San Rafael, California

*Consumer Comment: Does he Sell Art?!

*Consumer Comment: Does he Sell Art?!

Warning to all San Francisco and Marin area adult services providers (wink wink) this man Matthew Olyphant is a deadbeat who ripped me off after I performed all of his requests for almost two hours. I went to his place because he asked me to and even if I felt weird because he didn't say more than two words and acted sorta weird, I did what he wanted for two hours. When I went to leave and asked for my money he would not pay me.

I got mad and demanded my money and he tried to say he paid me already. He ripped me off for a lot of money and he got his sexual services he asked for even a house call but I got nothing. I even think it's worse cuz he has a business himself and I bet he gets paid when makes fences. Matthew Olyphant lives in San Rafael and is a big guy who is not attractive and very overweight and not friendly. I could deal if he had paid but I want to make sure nobody else gets ripped off by Matthew Olyphant because he's a waste he just wants services for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Above-The-Rest-Fences-Matthew-Olyphant-Owner/San-Rafael-California-/Above-The-Rest-Fences-Matthew-Olyphant-Owner-Matthew-Olyphant-Matt-Olyphant-Matthew-Olypha-993145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Above The Rest Fences Matthew Olyphant Owner

Does he Sell Art?!

AUTHOR: Lololo - (United States of America)

Matthew Olyphant looks like he would do what you write. I have heard he has no class and buys women for fun. He should pay for the fun he has. Not right. Have you seen his artwork page? His art looks like a 2 year old painted it and he charges thousands of dollars but I cannot believe anybody pays that for his kindergarten work. Maybe his aunt Bessie bought one and now he thinks everyone will love it and think he's an artist. From people I know they say he's a complete jerk and thinks he's royalty. Sorry he ripped you off.

Does he Sell Art?!

AUTHOR: Lololo - (United States of America)

Matthew Olyphant looks like he would do what you write. I have heard he has no class and buys women for fun. He should pay for the fun he has. Not right. Have you seen his artwork page? His art looks like a 2 year old painted it and he charges thousands if dollars but I cannot believe anybody pays that for his kindergarten work. Maybe his aunt Bessie bought one and now he thinks everyone will love it and think he's an artist. From people I know they say he's a complete jerk and thinks he's royalty. Sorry he ripped you off.