Complaint Review: Abslide/ Sylmark Company

• Reported By:Lake Forest CA
Abslide/ Sylmark Company
Nationwide U.S.A.

Abslide / Sylmark Company

I have purchased an Abslde a month ago and yes , I did receive it. However, I received it together with some stuff that i didn't want such as the Fit for Life program etc. I called and called and called their customer service to cancel the program and there was no answer, or I would get a busy signal! Until i got an address at 360 Lotus circle , Austin, Texas 78737. I sent a leter saying that i didn't want anything else than the ABSLIDE. I didn't get a response. Until today, 07/18/00, I Had BOUNCED numerous checks over the weekend because ABSLIDE had charged me again, for 50.89 for something i didn't want. I tried the customer service again and no answer. i had to call my BANK and ask them for the phone number and name of the company that charged me this amount. I got it and here is the RIP OFF Company's Phone # 1-800-259-1679. They said they didn't get ,my letter because that was a warehouse where I had sent my letter and that their phones were down for a long time. They said they would credit my account in 5-7 business days and can't do anything for my bounced checks....PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE ABSLIDE. THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF!!! IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY BACK IN 5 DAYS, I WILL GO TO LA MYSELF TO TRACK THOSE RIP OFFS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abslide-Sylmark-Company/nationwide/Abslide-Sylmark-Company-2690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abslide/ Sylmark Company