Complaint Review: Absolute Dental Centres

• Updated: Sun, November 10, 2013

• Reported By: LeeK — Mississauga Ontario
Absolute Dental Centres
48-5359 Timberlea Blvd Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Absolute Dental Centres Absolute Dental Hygiene & Associates Tanya Szommer Scam Ripoff Fraud Unprofessional Terrible Customer Service Mississauga Ontario Canada

I came here about a month back after buying a daily deal coupon from Living Social. I guess the adage of you get what you pay for is true, but over a month later I still find myself "paying for" the terrible service I got here. I don't want to elaborate too much right now but needless to say that the woman I had service from, Tanya Szommer, was one of if not the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. She's like a schoolyard bully on steroids and should NOT be running a business where she needs to deal with people.

Aside from her unprofessionalness I was also told that she would not do all the services I had paid for without me coming back and paying more money for more treatments. I think her business is a scam to be perfectly honest. People should know about her bait and switch and know to stay away!!!

I've informed Living Social of my bad experience and I hope that they never let her sell on there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Dental-Centres/Mississauga-Ontario/Absolute-Dental-Centres-Absolute-Dental-Hygiene-amp-Associates-Tanya-Szommer-Scam-Ripoff-1098034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Dental Centres