Complaint Review: Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates

• Updated: Sun, November 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sana72 — Mississauga Ontario
Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates
5359 Timberlea Blvd #48 Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates Absolute Dental Centres terrible unprofessional service will not be returning do not buy daily deal coupons Mississauga Ontario Canada

I came here to Absolute Dental recently to redeem a 'daily deal' coupon from Living Social. I was shocked to find that the woman who provided my services was extremely unprofessional. She used a rude tone with me throughout my visit and only provided part of the services promised in the deal after refusing to do the whitening which was what I really wanted.

I feel like I was ripped off and disrespected greatly. I will not be returning and will be advising other individuals not to patronize this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Dental-Hygiene-Associates/Mississauga-Ontario-L4W-4N5/Absolute-Dental-Hygiene-Associates-Absolute-Dental-Centres-terrible-unprofessional-service-1097471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates