Complaint Review: Absolute Mango Cleanse

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Judy — Beaumont California
Absolute Mango Cleanse
3760 w. McFadden Santa Ana, California USA

Absolute Mango Cleanse Order trial of product with underlying terms & conditions then being charged for product immediately. Santa Ana California

Ordered trial bottle of Mango Colon Cleanse.Didn't try it right away. Never read there was a 14 day trial period upon which at day 15 was charged 77.76 for the product on my visa. I only okayed 4.95 for shipping.

Upon calling them, I was basically told SOL because it was after 14 days. They insisted I saw the 14 day when I signed terms & conditions. Evidently I didn't.

I had to cancel my account or they would continue to send product and charge my visa. So I'm stuck with a very expensive laxative! They were kind enough to take 25.00 off my visa which will take about 3 or 4 days.I'll be waiting to see.

Would like to see something done about this deception. They are surely profitting from our unawareness of their tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Mango-Cleanse/Santa-Ana-California/Absolute-Mango-Cleanse-Order-trial-of-product-with-underlying-terms-conditions-then-bei-1169834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Mango Cleanse