drunk

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry — Woodstock Georgia
Absolute Mango Cleanser
Internet USA

Absolute Mango Cleanser Ordered Garcinia capsules, but not Absolute Cleanse, they piggy back off the other company,charged my credit card $4.95, call there number gives you and email address which is invalid. Santa Ana, Internet

I ordered Garcinia Cambogia Extract capsules, they try to push the cleanser. I started to order the cleanser but decided not to, because I'm alergic to mango, I receieved email that it was being sent, called Garcinia told them that I did not want it, they said they showed no record of it , they did not bother to tell me that they had nothing to do with it. On Sat 8/16 I received a manilla envelope with the AbsolutebMango Cleanse, I did not open. On Monday 8/18 I called my credit card company who told me that a charge was put on my card 8/7, but was denied, then a charge again for $4.95 was put on it the same day. They informed me to call the company which I did, received a recording with and email address, I left a message, I received no return call, I went to send and email to there email address peaknutra.com, non exists.

I,m having my credit card dispute claim, and puting the manila envelope inside another and mailing back with a note.

Jerry

Woodstock, Ga

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Mango-Cleanser/internet/Absolute-Mango-Cleanser-Ordered-Garcinia-capsules-but-not-Absolute-Cleanse-they-piggy-b-1170695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Mango Cleanser