Complaint Review: Absolute One/American Corporate Transportation

• Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: consumer28 — Elgin Illinois USA
Absolute One/American Corporate Transportation
Internet, Illinois United States of America

Absolute One/American Corporate Transportation ,limofirm.com Limo Service is Closing Internet, Illinois

So I was looking up Limo service in the Dupage area for my wedding.  I came upon this website called http://www.USLimoDirectory.com and they send you leads on different limo service.  So i emailed Absolute one/ American Corporate Transportation.  This is what they emailed me....

We are going out of Bussiness and we are offering great rates.  We also have specials. We will match or beat any price quote you recieve.Visit us at www.limofirm.com. Airport starting at $47.00 and ends at $50.00 for all areas. Limousine flat rate's are $325.00 that include's tax and tip. Party buses flat rate's are $400.00 that incude's tax and tip..All rates for limo's and party buses are for four hours. CALL NOW TO BOOK!!!!!!!! 630-839-9451

I called them back and spoke to a guy name Morris the next day to see if they have any availabilites and if they were still operating until the summer.  He said yes so i decided to go with them.  I gave them my credit card over the phone to secure the date, time, and party bus.  He then said he was going to fax and email me the contract so they can complete the process.  I called them the same day and they said its a busy week for them.  I than waiting another day still no fax, call, or email.  It is now 4 weeks since i last talk to them.  I have decided not to go with them anymore.  My only concern is they have my credit card number and who knows what the company will do.  So before you call this company make sure you get a contract before you give them your credit card.

This company is bogus they are going out of business.  If you want to get picked up make sure you get a reliable company that gives you confirmation.  Oh another thing if you google there phone number to find there address you will get an apartment address in Glendale Heights.

Good Luck everyone!!! this company is too good to be true

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-OneAmerican-Corporate-Transportation/Internet-Illinois-/Absolute-OneAmerican-Corporate-Transportation-limofirmcom-Limo-Service-is-Closing-Inter-582751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute One/American Corporate Transportation