Complaint Review: Absolute Security An Authorized ADT Dealer

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:Lithia Florida
Absolute Security An Authorized ADT Dealer
425 Lithia Pinecrest Rd. Brandon, Florida United States of America

Absolute Security An Authorized ADT Dealer THEY DID NOT PAY ME FOR MY SALES!!!! Brandon Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: what happened?

I wasn't going to write a report about Absolute Security until I woke up this morning and found out that I didn't get my direct deposit check. To make a long story short I started at Absolute Security July 9th, 2009 under David P. Weinstein. In the orientation I knew just from me being a New Yorker that this guy was a fast talker, but i let it slide due to fact i needed a job at the time. Dave in the orientation was making things sound too good to be true but wasnt telling people the other perks with job. He was talking about how he is going to be responsible for helping 5-10 people make a $50,000- $100,000 a year(bullshit!). I worked the job for a week sun up to sun down, we couldnt leave the field until somebody got a deal or got into a house. One day i decided enough was enough found me another job in their uniform and the next day i quit. Today i look into my bank account because my commission check for the sale i made on my first weekend which was $280 minus the $25 backgroundcheck they were taking out which my check should have been around $250 after taxes was not in my account. I called Chris (Daves little bitch) and asked why my money isn't in my account. He tells me some bullshit about they took me off payroll and i'll get it in 6months. I told his ass straight that i didn't give you guys your work n sales in 6months so why should i wait 6months for my money. He gives me this sobb story about how the sales rep(me) gets payed before absolute security if your still employed. So if you quit i have to wait until absolute gets payed by adt which i think is bullshit! I also think they should have told me this in the orientation,cause if so i would have said f*** this job. All i can say is i'm waiting for the right lawyer to let me know what to do and i'm going to handle it from there. The reason i'm filing this report is so nobody else has to go through this same bulls**t i'm going through with this bogus a** company.

Jyarde118 Lithia, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Security-An-Authorized-ADT-Dealer/Brandon-Florida-33511/Absolute-Security-An-Authorized-ADT-Dealer-THEY-DID-NOT-PAY-ME-FOR-MY-SALES-Brandon-Fl-473211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Security An Authorized ADT Dealer

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

what happened?

AUTHOR: cassie - (United States of America)

hi. i worked for absolute security, the fredericksburg branch. the same thing happened to me, and i was just wondering what happened when you contacted a lawyer? i just posted my complaint on ripoff report, so it should appear in a little bit. thanks.