Complaint Review: Absolute Security

• Reported By: anonymous — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Absolute Security
Ashland, Va Ashland, Virginia United States of America

Absolute Security I got scammed Ashland, Virginia

Quit a steady job with another company to join these yahoos.  I trained for 4 days and worked out in the field for 2 of them.  They constantly said that salary would be discussed.  That is what Colin Herald said.  No lunch or dinner breaks and worked from 10 am to 10 pm Monday and Tuesday back in June of this year.  I backed them into a corner on Weds. and they said this was commission only employment.  I quit that day and turned in all property of theirs that I had.  I asked also about training pay and it was told to me that there was none.  I filed for Unemployment compensation and got denied because of them.  Patrick was another guy that worked there that was a snake in the grass as well as Collin.  I want to say that all of the organization is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Security/Ashland-Virginia-/Absolute-Security-I-got-scammed-Ashland-Virginia-949789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Security