Complaint Review: Absolute dj services

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: Kenetic01 — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Absolute dj services
Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Absolute dj services Absolute dj had a signed contract and the dj showed up late. over charged me and did a horrible job playing music with cursing while children present at my wedding he was un-professional dressed like a THUG pants Tulsa , Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reguards to claims made against Absolute DJ Services

*Author of original report: I had a bad experience aswell

absolute dj services is TERRIBLE they are not backed by the better business bureau in oklahoma
my daughter in law  contracted them they showed up late damaged the dance hall with his light stands. NO INSURANCE  was provided to us when his website says he has insurance! we  had to pay for it. Luke is unprofessional dresses like a gang- member and had his pants sagging. played adult music with kids present . He talked over the music the whole time after asking him several times not to. I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FAKE!!!!!
    I have a printed copy of contract as well as the price sheet he sent me I am taking him to court! I payed over a 1000 for this and he refused to reimburse me for being late and the unsatisfactory job. I have video of the reception showing how he interupted every song the adult songs with the children on the dance floor and them setting up the equiptment over a hour  late!!!!!all this can be proven if you dont believe me I have posted it on youtube and email me i will send you all the copies to prove this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2011 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-dj-services/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74115/Absolute-dj-services-Absolute-dj-had-a-signed-contract-and-the-dj-showed-up-late-over-cha-710876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute dj services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reguards to claims made against Absolute DJ Services

AUTHOR: Absolute DJ Services LLC - ()

The negative comments made against Absolute DJ Services are false.  I would ask kindly of you guys to remove such comments asap.   I never done any events  for the clients listed above, I carry records of all my signed contracts and there is no one that matches up to these dates or clients names.
  I am very professional in every wedding I do and if you need prove on that visit my youtube channel at theabsolutedj.  I post wedding gig logs of all my events I have done since I started the company.  I also have videos proving what I dress like and my announcements.
Every wedding I attend I normally either wear a full tux or a shirt and tie and all the music I own is radio edited.  I purchase all my music legally through promo's only and I have never chose to be apart of the BBB.   I never tell my clients I am apart of such organization, Because I am a small business.   I don't have the resources available to purchase a year membership with them.
Feel free to contact me at any time with any questions you may have regarding these comments.    I ask you now to please take down these negative comments or I will be forced to pursue in legal actions against you.  I am willing to take this to media, if I must do so...
Luke Riether
Absolute DJ Services LLC

I had a bad experience aswell

AUTHOR: Kenetic01 - (United States of America)

they talk to much during the music and seem not quite there when you talk to them kinda slow i guess you would say