Complaint Review: Abundant Living System

• Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Larksville Pennsylvania
Abundant Living System
http://www.abundantlivingsystem.com/about.php Internet U.S.A.

Abundant Living System Violators of Do Not Call Registry RUDE TELEMARKETERS Internet

For weeks since I moved to this new place and installed new phone service we keep getting different telemarketers calling and leaving computerized messages. I began to pick up the phone and when I asked the person to identify themself, they place me on hold and then eventually disconnect the call.

Why are the telemarketers for Abundant Living System not identifying themselves? Why do they hang up when you challenge their right to call you at all hours of the day or night?

This last caller asked for my name and I asked him twice to identify himself. Each time he answered with his "company's" name, he mumbled a bit more. You can hear a whole call center in the background, so these people are actually somewhat organized.

If this company's representatives refuse to hear me out or identify themselves, then they are a ripoff and a scam. If you look under "cashgiftingtoprosperity" on any search engine, you get a gazillion different websites. Each offers the same old shpiel on how to make thousands of dollars a month and none explains how you will do so.

I hate this company for disturbing the peace of my home and for their attempts to steal money from my family if I were stupid enough to fall for their communication attempts. The reason I write this report is because it needs to begin somewhere. There is no contact information on any of their websites. They refuse to answer your questions and once you inform them you are on the National Do Not Call Registry, which is a joke, they place you on hold or hang up.

This is definitely a scam and anyone that finds this report beware and do not fall for whatever they are offering.

Larksville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abundant-Living-System/internet/Abundant-Living-System-Violators-of-Do-Not-Call-Registry-RUDE-TELEMARKETERS-Internet-448774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abundant Living System