Complaint Review: Abusinesscc

Abusinesscc
Internet USA

Abusinesscc Abusinesscc is a scam Internet

Hello,

I would like to start off by saying be hungry for nothing.

Of course like the average hard working American or person for that fact we need more money to make ends meet. I lost my job back in 2012 and was unemployed looking for work. I had applied everywhere including online jobs and at home jobs. Well there was a company that claimed they say my resume on Monster.com and wanted me to apply with them. They go by the name (Abusinesscc). I was contacted by a Tim Greene through email and I did a quick over the phone interview that lasted one minute. After that process of showing my interest and passing the over phone interview now they needed me to sign a contract tax info and fax over my drivers licenses because they did back ground checks and all that good stuff. Now this process was very fast. My job assignment was to mail off different packages to their different customers/ buyers. I was ok with that until they told me I would have to pay for the shipping and I would be reimbursed well I started asking more questioned like why would they send something to me to mail?? I was under the understanding that the shipping would be paid and because I was mailing packages for them it would rage on 25.00 to 50.00 per package depending on how large it was. Now that they have my I.D., signature, and SSN they've vanished. Tim Greene contacted me through email about a week or two later. He sent me over a website where I would submit all packages mailed and contact my supervisor, I've reached no prevail.

Haven't heard from them and phone number is no longer in service. Be careful of jobs and employers looking for you. Not all are scams but some of them are. Peace!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abusinesscc/internet/Abusinesscc-Abusinesscc-is-a-scam-Internet-1049092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abusinesscc