Complaint Review: Aca Cheap Trips

• Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:ferndale Washington
Aca Cheap Trips
acacheaptrips.com Internet U.S.A.

Aca Cheap Trips I called for three months to get my money back.Each call got a different response.Still no money returned. Internet

I ordered this offer after I couldnt convince the sales person I didnt want it.They said it was a money back guaranty.So I figured I would just cancel and get my money back.When I called in dec. they said it was being processed as we speak.It didntcome so I called again in jan.They said it would be there by my next months report.It didnt come so I called in feb.and they told me it would be there in 10 days which would be feb 28.It is still not there so here I am.

Rick
ferndale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aca-Cheap-Trips/internet/Aca-Cheap-Trips-I-called-for-three-months-to-get-my-money-backEach-call-got-a-different-r-429888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aca Cheap Trips