Complaint Review: Academic Evaluation Service Inc

Academic Evaluation Service Inc
11700 N 58th St # C Tampa, Florida United States of America

Academic Evaluation Service Inc Not Good Company to trust Tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: Not a good Company to trust

The person who answered the phone said that they will see what they can do for my transcript. So I gave it to them with an application and a check. When they got my mail, they deposit the check I gave it to them right after and called me that they cannot to the services because it was written. I asked them why they already charge me if they cannot do the service, they said it's their company policy. They also said they called me and leave a voice mail. I checked out my voice mail but didn't find and message.

I told it to them about that but they said it's an email. I checked too but there was none. I said to the person who were I'm talking to about what she said before I gave my transcript to them (see what they can to for me) and she said that it's not their company policy. I tried again to get another copy of my transcript from the College I went to but they don't really want to give me another copy. I asked the AES to cancel my application but they said there is no cancellation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Academic-Evaluation-Service-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33617/Academic-Evaluation-Service-Inc-Not-Good-Company-to-trust-Tampa-Florida-1009120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Academic Evaluation Service Inc

Not a good Company to trust

AUTHOR: anonymous8706 - (USA)

At first, went to college that is non-accredited. I gave my transcript there. Didn't know that they going to messed it up. It was written. I asked College where I went from to get another copy of my transcript but they said that they cannot give me another copy because they can only give once. Try to find out what else I can do to continue my college. I called the AES (Academic Evaluation Services) to ask if they evaluate my transcript that was written. I also told the situation about the college I went to in my country. The person who answered the phone said that they will see what they can do for my transcript.

So I gave it to them with an application and a check. When they got my mail, they deposit the check I gave it to them right after and called me that they cannot to the services because it was written. I asked them why they already charge me if they cannot do the service, they said it's their company policy. They also said they called me and leave a voice mail. I checked out my voice mail but didn't find and message. I told it to them about that but they said it's an email. I checked too but there was none. I said to the person who were I'm talking to about what she said before I gave my transcript to them (see what they can to for me) and she said that it's not their company policy.

I tried again to get another copy of my transcript from the College I went to but they don't really want to give me another copy. I asked the AES to cancel my application but they said there is no cancellation. I told them that I cannot really give them another copy of my transcript. The person I talked to, said that she is going to ask their Director what they can do for me. She called me in the next, then she said they can only return my transcript but no refunds at all. I gave them a check with $225 didn't do anything. Worst thing was that even it's company policy, there is a Director who can do something beyond the policies but it's all about money.