Complaint Review: Acai Advanced C/o GLF

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Acai Advanced C/o GLF
41 Canal Street Lewiston, Maine U.S.A.

Acai Advancedc/o GLF Live Lean For Life I cancelled my subscription but my account was charged anyway. Lewiston Maine

When I called to cancel the free trial subscription, I was told it was too late and when I checked my account, there were 2 charges one for $64.95 for a bottle of the capsules and another charge for $24.95 for access to their website.

I immediately asked to have my subscription cancelled. They would not refund my money. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told there wasn't one.

When I asked what the $64.95 charge was for, I was told that a second bottle was shipped the previous day. That was 24 days ago and have not received the product.

Of course I don't want the product, I just want my $64.95 back! I attempted to call but the recording says that they are "experiencing high call volume" which is any time of the day.

I have attempted to hold several times for a live body. The longest I have held on is 45 minutes.

Brigitte
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Advanced-Co-GLF/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Acai-Advancedco-GLF-Live-Lean-For-Life-I-cancelled-my-subscription-but-my-account-was-cha-456187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Advanced C/o GLF