Complaint Review: Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: KB — Simi Valley California United States of America
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life
44 Manson Libby Rd. Scarborough, Maine United States of America

Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life, Only pay shipping, sounds great! Until the $24.95 a month popped up on my credit card statement!! Scarborough, Maine

November 26, 2009, What a great deal, or so I thought.  I ordered a bottle of Certified Acai from Advanced Acai, or Certified Acai, Shannon LLC.  I paid $2.95 for shipping and handeling for 60 capsules.  When ordering the product on the phone, I turned everything else down, I only accepted and approved the free bottle of Certified Acai Dietary Supplement, and agreed the LOW LOW price of $2.95 for shipping and handeling.

December 21, 2009  an amount of $24.95 appeared on my credit card statement from live lean for life (888) 431-5599.  I called the number, was told it was the weight management program (news to me) I cancelled it right then and there.  I asked for the $24.95 refunded and was given a seperate phone number (888) 272-6483.  I called the number, received a confirmation number of the cancellation as well as a guaranteed refund. [continued below]....

.....  I even offered to return the remainder of the product, and was told that it was not necessary.

January 28, 2010 - You guessed it, another charge from live lean for life for $24.95.  Another phone call, apologies all around.  I was given another confirmation number which means nothing, again I was assured I would receive a refund.  I asked for supervisors, names etc.  I was only given employee numbers and told they were not aloud to give their name.

February 21, 2010-Yes, another charge from live lean for life for $24.95.  I caught this one on time while it was still pending at the bank. Reversed the charge, Cancelled the credit card, and fully intend to go after "live fat off off bogus credit card charges for life", for my $77.80.  What a headache.

Please take my advice, purchase Acai at your local health food store.  This Company is after nothing but your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Advanced-Live-Lean-For-Life/Scarborough-Maine-04070/Acai-Advanced-Live-Lean-For-Life-Only-pay-shipping-sounds-great-Until-the-2495-a-mo-573555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life