midnight

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: April — rogersville Alabama United States of America
Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life

Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life Weigh Loss Management Program After cancelling the trial 5 days early they took moneys from my debut card without my permission fraudulent charges $24.00 & $64.98 total $88.98, Internet

I ordered the free trial of certified aci & advance cleanse just pay shiping and handling with live lean for life 15 day free trial program. I cancelled after 10 days the person that i talked to at coustomer service 1-888-6483 tryed to convince me that this was a very good program and told  me to call back on the the day before last cancelation date i assured him that i was calling him to cancel but to my suprise about a month later there was $24.00 & $64.98 they had taken from my debut card without my permission. So i called them again and this time a woman answered said her name was jordan rep#4590 did not have a record of my calling to cancel. I took the Acai & the advance cleanse for a month as recomended and i did not lose 1 pound or 1 inch at end of month i weighed exactly the same as when i started.This is nothing but a scam for money and i think it about time someone did something about it. People like this makes it hard to trust anyone with any program on the internet or even use the internet at all.      Liars And Thives    I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Advanced-Live-Lean-For-Life/internet/Acai-Advanced-Live-Lean-For-Life-Weigh-Loss-Management-Program-After-cancelling-the-tria-552650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Advanced - Live Lean For Life