Complaint Review: Acai Berry 500/My Ez Trim

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Prineville Oregon
Acai Berry 500/My Ez Trim
4650 SW 51st Street Fortlauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry 500/My Ez Trim SCAM! Stealing money from bank accounts! Fortlauderdale Florida

The so called MYEZTRIM company is a scam that steals money from your bank account without your athorzation and the when comfronted with the crime turns the problem back on you and refused to help refund any of the money they took. This happened to me and I diputed with them for over 45 minutes with on resolution. They are a fraudulant company that claimes to be with the Better Business Bureau, but when you try to located them on the BBB web site they are no where to be found. I have filed complaints with several agencies and I hope to get paid back, but my hopes are slim. Word to the wise DO NOT buy anything form this company or any similar company selling these products it is a SCAM!!!!

Prineville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-500My-Ez-Trim/Fortlauderdale-Florida-33314/Acai-Berry-500My-Ez-Trim-SCAM-Stealing-money-from-bank-accounts-Fortlauderdale-Florida-378974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry 500/My Ez Trim