Complaint Review: Acai Berry - Advanced Wellness Research

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:Morrisville Vermont
Acai Berry - Advanced Wellness Research
500 Pointe South Dr. Suite 230 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry - Advanced Wellness Research Charged me for a product I did not receive and will not refund me my money! Miami Beach Florida

I was on the Racheal Ray web site and there was a promotion for Acai Berry (a weight loss supplement). Racheal Ray, CBS, Fox News and some others had positive comments on the product. I thought I would give it a try. A one week free sample would be sent to me for only $3.95 shipping & handleing charge. I received my bank statement and had supriseing charges on my account. I was charged the $3.95 from the Diet offer store, $29.95 from Fit factory and $89.31 from the Diet offer store. I looked up each of the Business on-line and found a contact number. I was able to get a credit from Fit Factory who told me they got my information from Acai Berry (AKA - Diet offer store). I called Acai Berry and told them of the charges they told me that I would be receiving the product in a week and I do not receive it then I should call back to receive my refund. I originally called in the middle of November of 2008. It is now March 6, 2009 I have not received the product and they refuse to give me my money back. I have talked to Joseph, Barbie, Chris (Jr. Manager) and some lady named Princess? They all have given me a different story about my account. If you look up the Acai Berry web site it clearly states 100% garentee satisfaction. I don't have any satisfaction dealing with this company. I have opened a claim with my States Attorney General and I don't think they are having any luck with them.

Please do your research about a business before doing business with them on line. They may just be fraudulent as Acai Berry.

Lucille
Morrisville, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Advanced-Wellness-Research/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Acai-Berry-Advanced-Wellness-Research-Charged-me-for-a-product-I-did-not-receive-and-wil-431503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry - Advanced Wellness Research