• Report: #520253

• Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Willia Chaney — N. Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Acai Berry - Bromalite
15-Caledonian Road Internet United States of America

Acai Berry - Bromalite Refused to cancel my order after several months of phone calls. London, Internet

I originally ordered the free trial, however, the trial was not free.  I never received the trial.  I called to inform the customer service representatives to find out that I had in fact signed up for more than I bargained for.  I had to cancel the fitness aspect, which was completed after several attempts.

I sent several emails requesting that my order be canceled.  I kept getting an email address but was unable to cancel via email or after talking to the customer service department.  I even expressed that the product was not working for me, so the guarantee is very poor.  The company has continued to bill my credit card for nearly ten months.

In the attempts to resolve this issue, I received the worst customer service.  No one has been willing to direct me to the right person to address my complaint or to return my money.  I just want the madness to stop since I have not been successful in getting my credit card company to stop this original authorization.  I am at my wits end, please help me!!

Willia C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Bromalite/internet/Acai-Berry-Bromalite-Refused-to-cancel-my-order-after-several-months-of-phone-calls-Lo-520253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry - Bromalite