Complaint Review: Acai Berry, Dermatage, Colon Cure, Green Tea

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Nancie — Verbank New York U.S.A.
Acai Berry, Dermatage, Colon Cure, Green Tea

Acai Berry, Dermatage, Colon Cure, Green Tea After returning the so called "free trial", which ened up costing me almost $100 US dollars, they refuses to refund my money and continue to charge my credit card. Internet

While responding to an internet offer for a "free trial" to try Dermatage , I sastisfied the companies reqiuerments. I returned the products so I would not be charged as the product did not perform as promised.   It left my skin red and irratated.    Even though I returned the product as stated, Dermatage continues to charge my credit card anyway !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Dermatage-Colon-Cure-Green-Tea/internet/Acai-Berry-Dermatage-Colon-Cure-Green-Tea-After-returning-the-so-called-free-trial-581586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry, Dermatage, Colon Cure, Green Tea