Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox Colon Cleanse

• Submitted: Fri, October 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 30, 2009

• Reported By: G Miller — Melbourne Arkansas United States of America
Acai Berry Detox Colon Cleanse
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida 33020-1037 Internet United States of America

Acai Berry Detox - Colon Cleanse DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I WANT MY MONEY BACK Internet

My wife had a pop-up add appear for a $0.99 offer for a trial bottle of colon cleanse and read all of the "small print" on the offer to verify that this offer was for only $0.99.  She filled out the online form and submitted it.  She received the bottle of 60 capsules of Colon Cleanse Advanced Cleansing Formula.

After a week, I noticed a charge on my debit card for $79.95 that I was unaware of.  I called my bank and asked them what it was for, and they provided me with a phone number 866-949-0138, I had my wife call and find out what it was for.  They informed her that the $0.99 was for a 17 day trial period, and that the $79.95 was charged due to her not canceling the order.  The gentleman on the phone I believe his name was Nathan, stated that he would close the order and refund the money.

Since the charge was still pending in my account it should have been removed immediately if they truly did cancel the order.  THEY DIDN'T so I called the following day, and spoke with a Supervisor named Cindy Perkins (which I really don't believe is her name because she was foreign and didn't sound like a Cindy.

I asked multiple times to speak with a Director or VP and she said due to safety reasons she wasn't allowed to give me a name or number for anyone else besides herself.  She told me that she would not issue me a refund, and that I could send the product back to get a refund, which I wasn't aware of, but I am sending the bottle back today.

Everyone my wife and I spoke with was very rude, and shady.  After a second of research on this company I realized that this company has changed the name of their product multiple times, and that they screw people out of their money for a product that is an absolute JOKE.  I would advise anyone who is thinking about this product to go to Wal-Mart and buy some from them.  Internet SCAMS are everywhere, and this is a SCAM, this company is what's hurting America, and the owners, distributors, employees, vendors, and all who are associated with this type of organization should be tried and fined a substantial amount of money to learn the ways of their dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Detox-Colon-Cleanse/internet/Acai-Berry-Detox-Colon-Cleanse-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-Inter-517385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Detox Colon Cleanse