Dolores

• Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: Kasey — Garland Texas USA
Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories
Tallahasse, Florida United States of America

Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories Acai Berry Detox THIEVES - STOLE my money!!! Tallahasse, Florida

I ordered a 99cent bottle of Acai Berry Detox online for a special they had going. In several different places said 99 cents" and "try your trial bottle today". I was charged the 99 cents and began using the product.

After 2 or 3 days of using the product I became very sick, my blood pressure went really high and I began having experiencing extreme dizziness. Then, 2 weeks later they charged my account $86.14. When I called to ask what the charge was for, they said that was the price of the first bottle. I became very confused as I agreed to pay 99 cents only.

Apparantly, only 17 days worth of the bottle was 99 cants, and the other 13 days worth cost $86. The customer service rep that I spoke with said that the website clearly states it is a 17 day trial, even though it currently says in several places "Get your FREE trial BOTTLE today".

I canceled my membership that I never agreed to in the first place, and the very next day was charged another $86.14. This is outright fraud, theivery and false advertising!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Detox-FWM-Laboratories/Tallahasse-Florida-/Acai-Berry-Detox-FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox-THIEVES-STOLE-my-money-Tallahas-513204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Detox - FWM Laboratories