Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox - FWM Labs

• Submitted: Sat, February 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Valparaiso Indiana
Acai Berry Detox - FWM Labs
2040 NE 163rd St.suite305 North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry Detox - FWM Labs They scamed me out of some money North Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: This is what you need to do to get your money back

I ordered some Acaiberry pills that said they were free and to pay for only the shipping. They set me a bill for $87.13 The sad part is I only got the sample bottle, never got anything else. The first time I tried to cancel, I talked with Dhonie, that was 1-21-09. She told me that it was taken care of.

Now I get charged again $87.13, All i want is my money back
These people are running a scam,they should be put in Jail.

Antonio
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Detox-FWM-Labs/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Acai-Berry-Detox-FWM-Labs-They-scamed-me-out-of-some-money-North-Miami-Beach-Florida-424102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Detox - FWM Labs

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This is what you need to do to get your money back

AUTHOR: Nannie Combs - (U.S.A.)

One simple step to get your refund is to call this no. (866-949-0138). There was also a time when I ordered acai berry products but decided to discontinue using it. I made a call and canceled my order. The refund for the second product charged on my account was sent after a week.