Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Boerne Texas
Acai Berry Detox
2040 NE 163rd St #305North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry Detox FWM Laboratories and Acai Berry Detox--Rip Off and phone # is always busy when you call to cancel Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Dial this no., this might solve your issue

I ordered before I did my research. My first mistake. I tried calling the 1800# listed to cancel the order--this was before it even shipped. The phone # was busy (the fast busy signal you get when a line is often disconnected). I've been calling for nearly 2 hours and its always busy. I want to cancel this order before it is charged to my card. I wish I had done my homework before I ordered. I just thought that since Oparah backed it --then I saw on her website that she didn't.

This is a total fraud and I will keep on top of this until I get this cancelled. My credit card company is already aware of this company and said they have processed many claims denying the charges from this company. I might have to go that route too.

Mmm1234
Boerne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Detox/Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Acai-Berry-Detox-FWM-Laboratories-and-Acai-Berry-Detox-Rip-Off-and-phone-is-always-busy-411090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Detox

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dial this no., this might solve your issue

AUTHOR: Ed Cannon - (U.S.A.)

Aside from doing first a bit of research before trying on anything, I also suggest that you call this no. 866-949-0138. It took me only three attempts before I was able to talk to an operator. The representative was accommodating. She assured that I will get my refund in a week.