Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox

• Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: babyboomer1001 — Sun Lakes Arizona USA
Acai Berry Detox
1255 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Acai Berry Detox Hostmaster Cyberplex domains@cyberplex.com DAILY PHONE HARASSMENT AFTER BEING TOLD NO, I DO NOT WANT IT Toronto, Ontario

*General Comment: These are the same con artists that gave you Dazzle smile and Dazzle white.

While googling unrelated health stuff, this website came up - AcaiBerryDetox.com/offer/1p6/.  It offered a free bottle of Acai Berries.  Free - right!  I completed the required pages and at the end, it WAS NOT FREE.  I had already put in my phone number but not my zip code.  I backed out of it without sending the information.  Somehow, they got my information anyway.  I was called immediately afterwards and was asked for my zip code saying I failed to put it in.  I told them that is because I didn't give it and didn't want the product, that I had clicked on back, back and back again until out of their website, because the product was supposed to be free and yet it was not.  The guy on the phone said I only had to pay for shipping and handling and he asked for my credit card information.  I refused and told him I don't give it to anyone who calls me and I did not want the product because it had been advertised for free.  He pushed the product - number of pills the bottle contains, how good it supposedly is.  I ended up hanging up on this guy because he was a pain in the ass and - you probably know the kind, who won't take no for an answer.  Long story short, he has been harassing me by phone daily for the past three days - 23 calls already on my pay-as-you-go phone and he had the gall to leave a voice message once, which I deleted before listening to it.  No doubt, it still cost me a minute. His or their phone number is 551 322 9000, a New Jersey phone number.  Who Is tells me their contact information is in Toronto.  Just stay away from them. They are bad news and I don't need their berries.  I do just fine with blueberries and cranberries.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Detox/Toronto-Ontario-M5R-2A9/Acai-Berry-Detox-Hostmaster-Cyberplex-domainscyberplexcom-DAILY-PHONE-HARASSMENT-AFTER-B-504896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Detox

#1 General Comment

These are the same con artists that gave you Dazzle smile and Dazzle white.

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Buyer beware!!