Complaint Review: Acai Berry Detox

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: babyboomer1001 — Sun Lakes Arizona USA
Acai Berry Detox
3007 Greene Street Internet United States of America

Acai Berry Detox Unauthorized Credit Card Charges & Cell Phone Harassment Many Times Daily - They Won't Take NO for an answer Internet

Unauthorized use of credit card. I phoned them and told them I did not want their product. He had my address and wanted my zip code. I refused to give it and told him I did not want the product.  He would not take no for an answer and tried to convince me to accept it. I ended up having to hang up on the jack ass. My prepaid cell phone was harassed daily several times a day. They then sent me the bottle of Acai Berry Detox anyway - that I never ordered to begin with. Crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Detox/internet/Acai-Berry-Detox-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-Cell-Phone-Harassment-Many-Times-Dail-550666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Detox