Complaint Review: Acai Berry Maxx, FX Supplements

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:West Unity Ohio
Acai Berry Maxx, FX Supplements
916 113th St Ste B, Arlington, Texas 76011 Arlington , Boca Raton, Texas U.S.A.

Acai Berry Maxx, FX Supplements No answer to calls, emails and disconnecting the phone line after 2 mins. on hold. Arlington, Boca Raton Texas

I had a bad feeling when I called to confirm my order. I had not recieved my order and it had been about 13 days, so I left message. I did not hear back from anyone. The shipment did finally come about 16-17 days after I placed my order on-line. When I did not see or feel any great results, I decided to cancel. I called the four different phone numbers provided, two of which are no longer is service, one of the mailboxes is full and the other answers and diconnects you after two mins. So I e-mailed, with no reponse. So all in all they take thier time sending you the product so that it wastes all of your time that you may have had to cancel your membership within the "15 day trial period." They will not answer phones or e-mail so that they must debit your account almost $100.00 per month. And don't try to send the shipment back with a cancel note, because you need a special number which can only be obtained by calling and getting a live person to give you one. (They will not accept the package otherwise.) I would love to see an end to this. I will try what I can to help or get to the bottom of this. Usually I never would have been taken like this, but it sounded great.

Brianne
West Unity, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements/Arlington-Boca-Raton-Texas-76011/Acai-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements-No-answer-to-calls-emails-and-disconnecting-the-phone-lin-399190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Maxx, FX Supplements