Complaint Review: Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements)

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Chesapeake Virginia
Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements)
916 113th Street Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements) Acau Berry Maxx Charged my Credit Card without Authorizaiton! Arlington Texas

I sent for a free sample of Acai Berry Supplement (paid $5.95 for shipping) I never received the free sample! Then last week my credit card was charged $85.00 for two bottle of Acai Berry in which I did receive! Acai Berry Maxx never had authorization to charged my credit card! When I called the Phone # you always got a recording to wait for a representative or leave a message. They have never returned my call!

Tim
Chesapeake, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/Acai-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements-Acau-Berry-Maxx-Charged-my-Credit-Card-without-Authorizai-416674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Maxx (FX Supplements)