Complaint Review: Acai Berry Maxx ,FX Supplements

• Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Central South Carolina
Acai Berry Maxx ,FX Supplements
acaiberrymaxx.com Internet U.S.A.

Acai Berry Maxx ,FX Supplements Can't get anyone to respond to emails requesting cancelling order and further shipments Boca Raton Internet

*Consumer Comment: Debit card?

I guess my stoy is similar to the others I've read on this site. I ordered a free trial of Acaiberry pills, paid S&H. Took them, nothing happened. In the meantime, I received another package with 2 bottles (1 month supply I guess) and they charged my debit card for $80 plus dollars. I have emailed for an Return Authorzation number or instructions to return the product with no response. I emailed acaiberrymaxx and fx supplements. I have resent with 2nd request, 3rd request - nothing. I have the orginal order confirmation and it has three addresses cancel @acaiberrymaxx.com, changeinfo@acaiberry.com, service@fxsupplements.com.

I am open to any suggestions that will help me recover my money and stop any further charges to my card.

Thank you.

Sam
Central, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements/internet/Acai-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements-Cant-get-anyone-to-respond-to-emails-requesting-cancellin-417709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Maxx ,FX Supplements

Debit card?

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Cut your losses and close your checking account.