Complaint Review: Acai Berry Maxx

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Sharpsburg Georgia
Acai Berry Maxx
916 113th St Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Acai Berry Maxx I received trial order, called to return and cancel, RMA issued, was sent 2 additional bottles and charged $85.90. Arlington Texas

I received trial order of Acai Berry Maxx. I was not happy with the product so I called to return and cancel before trial period ended. I was issued an RMA to use with return. A few weeks later I received 2 additional bottles and charged $85.90 to my credit card. I tried to cancel using website [email protected], it does not exist. I keep trying to call but no one ever answers. What can be done to put this fraudulent company out of business? They are making money illegally.

Barb
Sharpsburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Maxx/Arlington-Texas-76011/Acai-Berry-Maxx-I-received-trial-order-called-to-return-and-cancel-RMA-issued-was-sent-417142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Maxx