Complaint Review: Acai Berry Power 500 - Fastmelts30

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Amherstburg Ontario
Acai Berry Power 500 - Fastmelts30
GIC Shipping Department, 134 NW 16th Street Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry Power 500 - Fastmelts30 Acai Berry Power 500 -Fastmelts30 ripped me off of $89.31 Boca Raton, Florida

I ordered a free sample and to just pay for the shipping as they stated and did recieve my free sample. Here I am a couple months later and they did an unauthorized purchase using my bank card information charging me $89.31 and I don't know what for and haven't recieved anything.

What kind of company is this?

Now, I'm stuck overdrawn in my account because I only had $20 in my account. Now, I owe my bank $104 bucks! This is ridiculous.

Bergeronfam
Amherstburg, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Power-500-Fastmelts30/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Acai-Berry-Power-500-Fastmelts30-Acai-Berry-Power-500-Fastmelts30-ripped-me-off-of-89-398143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Power 500 - Fastmelts30