Complaint Review: Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2010

• Reported By: SDot — bloomfield New Jersey United States of America
Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam

Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam This product is a scam. They charge your credit card with out your authorization. They charged my card twice when they told me I could cancel in my first 14days of free trial membership. So I cancel Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam This product is a scam. They charge your credit card with out your authorization. They charged my card twice when they told me I could cancel in m Internet

*UPDATE Employee: CS

Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam This product is a scam. they charged my credit card twice with out aurthorzation.  They told me that I could cancel within my first 14day trial period and I cancelled within my 4th day and they still charged my card $160 and wont return my money.  They have fake reps saying they're Managers.  just a scam. DONT do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Pure-Advanced-Cleanse-free-trial-a-scam/internet/Acai-Berry-Pure-Advanced-Cleanse-free-trial-a-scam-This-product-is-a-scam-They-charge-y-592707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Pure/ Advanced Cleanse free trial a scam

CS

AUTHOR: kmedia - (United States of America)

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.