Complaint Review: Acai Berry Pure - Net Nutrients - CRH Price Savers

• Reported By: SS — United States of America
Acai Berry Pure - Net Nutrients - CRH Price Savers
support@productsupport123.com Internet United States of America

Acai Berry Pure - Net Nutrients - CRH Price Savers SCAM , Internet

This is a plain scam. I ordered the product also for .99 and with life I got caught up with sick kids, home work, and other problems. I had one of my twins in the hospital and did not call. I was thinking like any other REAL compaines you call and they say no problem we will refund the fee. WELL they said it was unrefundable and they were yelling at me! I emailed the email they gave me, it was a waste of time, they said no. then gave me a 1-800 to call and talk to them further about it. AGAIN another waste of time, she said no, the email was telling me to call so I can get the reason for the decline. HELLO I know what they said, this is bogus and I WANT AND NEED MY MONEY BACK. I was charged 169.95, that is crazy. I agree 14 days is not enough time, but that is why it is a scam they know people will forget and that is what they are counting on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Pure-Net-Nutrients-CRH-Price-Savers/internet/Acai-Berry-Pure-Net-Nutrients-CRH-Price-Savers-SCAM-Internet-581678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Pure - Net Nutrients - CRH Price Savers