Complaint Review: Acai Berry Scam

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Noni — Australia Internet Australia
Acai Berry Scam

Acai Berry Scam Acai Berry Advance Cleanse All Natural Cleansing Offered FREE TRIAL, paid for postage and was charged 2 x $88.00 AUD and then another $93.54 and have not received the product. Internet

I had heard numerous reports about the Acai Berry assisting with rapid weight loss, I perused the internet and came across a free trial for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse Supplements. I read through the site and decided that I would give it a go, "Why Not" I thought, it's only the cost of the postage. Well how wrong could I be, 3 days after requesting the so called "Free Trial", my bank account was hit  by NTR*ADVCOLCS.COM for an amount of $88.00 for the supplement, I was hit again and then again except the amount has now increased to $93.54. I have since contacted my bank and they have put a freeze on my account so that these deductions will not happen again in the future. Unfortunately I do think that there is any chance that I will ever receive this product and I certainly never wanted to pay so highly for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Scam/internet/Acai-Berry-Scam-Acai-Berry-Advance-Cleanse-All-Natural-Cleansing-Offered-FREE-TRIAL-paid-602289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Scam