Complaint Review: Acai Berry Sfl Nutrition Sceme

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Snow Camp North Carolina
Acai Berry Sfl Nutrition Sceme
123 NW 13th St. #212 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry Sfl Nutrition Sceme Boca Raton Florida And A Million Other Places Taking my money Boca Raton Florida

So, I have come to see that I am not the only person that has become a victim of this horrible company. This is what they did to me.
I ordered the product. I got the product about 6 days after it was shipped, which left me only 9 days to try. I called within that time, never got anyone, and left messages. Well, I finally got a hold of someone today. It was through a phone number that was attached toa charge on my bank account. The numbers I had through the website and bill never produced a person.
Well, I talk to this foreign sounding lady. I explained what was going on. She said they cancelled my account on Feb. 2. Convientenly AFTER my trial period. I never was able to get a hold of anyone. I didn't talk to anyone that day. She said they received a message to cancel the account.
They waited until after my trail period was over to process my cancellation. They charged me of course. I call to get some things straightened out today, and the lady that I spoke with was totally unhelpful!

Dont buy this product, whatever you do-DONT!!!!

Amberdee1219
Snow Camp, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Sfl-Nutrition-Sceme/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Acai-Berry-Sfl-Nutrition-Sceme-Boca-Raton-Florida-And-A-Million-Other-Places-Taking-my-mon-421174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Sfl Nutrition Sceme