Complaint Review: Acai Berry Supreme

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 07, 2009

• Reported By:Rancho Santa Margarita California
Acai Berry Supreme
www.top3acai.com Boca Ratan, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry Supreme I too fell for the free trial order of Acai Berry Supreme link from Oprah Winfrey website Boca Ratan Florida

I too ordered from the Oprah website for Acai Berry Supreme. Free trial offer for $5.95 which included shipping. That was Nov 2008. I received the bottle of pills took them and they did not do a thing for me.
December 2008 I received another bottle and was charged $94.57 with an additional charge of $2.84 for an international fee.

I called them and I know with the phone connection I was talking to India.

They told me to return the unused bottle and I would receive a credit. I did just that.I did not receive any credit for the past 2 months. I called back which they told me to call my bank that a credit was issued January 2009. I was told the credit was only $67.00 and that was because of a restocking fee of 70%. I asked how they can restock pills that were opened, wouldn't that be dangerous?? They kept telling me to call my bank.

I called my bank which is BofA and disputed the whole charge. The bank said they are receiving many calls on this product.

It is now Feb 6, 2009 and my account was credited back by BofA. We will see what happens.

Anna
Rancho Santa Margarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Supreme/Boca-Ratan-Florida/Acai-Berry-Supreme-I-too-fell-for-the-free-trial-order-of-Acai-Berry-Supreme-link-from-Opr-421457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Supreme