Complaint Review: Acai Berry and Advanced Cleanse

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous 123 — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Acai Berry and Advanced Cleanse

Acai Berry and Advanced Cleanse Even when you cancel, they charge you $169.95 subscription fee!!! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yup they never cleansed my colon but they did my bank account!

I sent off for the 2 sample bottles of Acai Berry Pure and Advanced Cleanse, which SUPPOSEDLY came from 2 different, unrelated companies, but instead are from the same.

I cancelled prior to even getting the samples because I wanted to make sure not to miss the 14 day deadline -- I had received original receipts via email stating I must cancel by a certain date, and they said by calling this phone number or emailing- and gave an address.  So I emailed, and received confirmation emails back stating my susbscription had been cancelled.

Today, the 14-day mark, I was charged $169.95 for EACH of these 2 products, totalling $339.90.  I called immediately, got one customer support person and immediately got disconnected, called back and got another who told me that I would have had to cancel via phone. I read her my email saying that I could call or email, and she said no, I had to call. She said she would cancel, and I said, "yes, but I'm now beyond the 14 day mark.. I want my money refunded." So she said that's an entirely different department, and gave me the email addresses: refundrequest@tryadvancedcleanse.com and refundrequest@tryacaiberrypure.com.  So I emailed these addresses, only to immediately get an email back saying they were undeliverable and refused.  Tried to forward to the original "support@..." and IT was returned as well.  So apparently they immediately blocked my email address.  So... I sent to them from another one.  No return issue.  However, I have yet to receive any acknowledgement.

I have contacted my bank and let them know these are unauthorized charges and the situation.  I'm hoping they help me refuse the charges.

I don't even know if the products work, and at this point, I don't trust the products -because the COMPANY is such a scam!!  Ridiculous that people operate this way.  Do not send off for these free samples -- they are ANYTHING but FREE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-and-Advanced-Cleanse/internet/Acai-Berry-and-Advanced-Cleanse-Even-when-you-cancel-they-charge-you-16995-subscriptio-583008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry and Advanced Cleanse

Yup they never cleansed my colon but they did my bank account!

AUTHOR: Kens - (United States of America)

Yup these Pieces of Sh__ Promised me a refund in 5 days after I reported them to the Florida BBB, the federal trade commission, the Attorney General  in both my home state and Florida. Ic3.gov and about a dozen other places I could find. we are at day 16 and still no money. I put it on my VISA and VISA refused to charge back the charge as I think they are making money on both ends of this deal.

The next thing that will happen is this low life guy by the name of Kevin Dash will have one of his flunkies Post under here how they are sorry you had an issue and to call this number where they tell you kept the product past the 14 days and your refund is denied.

Here is the business Name. Google it and you will find dozens of people who have had their colons cleansed along with their bank accounts.

Enado Media, LLC